Recent Before & After Photos

Gatlinburg Mold Growth Following a Water Leak


As is often the case, when a slow water drip continues for days on end, mold colonization follows. SERVPRO suggests to property owners to never ignore a water l... READ MORE



Sevierville Fire Damage Security Boardup


After this Sevierville residence received extensive fire damage, SERVPRO arrived on the scene to secure the property to protect it from any unauthorized individ... READ MORE



Water Leak Means a Mold Problem in Sevierville


Residential bathrooms in the Sevierville area are often victimized by leaks leading to secondary damages. SERVPRO recommends never to ignore that slow drip behi... READ MORE



Storm Damage Restoration in Sevierville


The groundwater from the horrific flash storm in Sevierville came and went quickly. Unfortunately, it left behind contaminated sludge and sufficient water to ru... READ MORE



Mold Removal and Remediation in Pigeon Forge


The crawlspaces in our area of TN are problematic with water damage and mold development. The team from SERVPRO, are accredited as AMRT applied microbial remedi... READ MORE



Sevierville Water and Mold Damage


The leaking water heater slowly wicked water into the sheetrock of this home in Sevierville, causing the damage shown in the Before Photo. Our skilled WRT water... READ MORE



House Fire


This home was affected by a grease fire. The Stove, cabinets and ceiling were all affected. Notice the extent of the damage that just cooking grease can do if l... READ MORE



Commercial Mold


If You See Visible Mold If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturb... READ MORE



Major Loss


A thunderstorm created several inches of standing water in this Sevierville business. SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Co. worked around the clock to re... READ MORE



Mold


This mechanical room was tested positive for mold growth, the mold was caused from a previous water damage that never got dried correctly therefore causing mold... READ MORE