Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

House Fire


This home was affected by a grease fire. Notice the extent of the damage that just cooking grease can do if left unattended. Grease left unattended can destroy ... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This family’s  home suffered from a fire caused by kitchen fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of... READ MORE



Board Up


This home in Sevierville, TN. suffered a damaged from an electrical fire, which started and ended up affecting the whole house, SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson &am... READ MORE



House Fire


When we visit your home after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to det... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Sevierville


It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Co. worked hard to recover the structure and ... READ MORE