Local Sevierville Flood Damage Restoration Services
SERVPRO Can Help Your Sevierville Household Through Flood Damage
Sevierville is a city settled in Eastern Tennessee. The area was once settled by Native Americans of various tribes, including the Cherokee, before it was eventually settled in 1795. The area has an incredibly rich history, which many residents take great pride in.
When a city, such as Sevierville, has such rich and potent history, there are bound to be some interesting facts about the settlement and surrounding area. Some of the interesting things to know about Sevierville include:
- According to the 2019 census, Sevierville had just reached a population of 17,000
- There are nearby Native American burial sites, which house pottery, glass beads, and engraved objects
- European settlement was drawn to the area for its logging potential
- The city was named after its founder, John Sevier
Places to Visit in Sevierville:
Sevierville has several registered historical sites and many nearby attractions to visit. Some great places to see include:
- Riley H. Andes House: This house is still standing today and is modernly used as an art gallery. It was built and designed by the African American carpenter Lewis Bucker.
- Brabson's Ferry Plantation & Wheatlands: Both of these plantations were known for their plentiful harvests back in the day. Wheatlands were known for their specialty wheat whiskey.
- Sevierville Commercial Historic District: This district was added to the Historic Register in 1986. It became the commercial center when the previous one burned down in the early 20th century.
Flood Damage in My Sevierville Home?
There are many ways that your Sevierville home could experience flood damage. Anything from a heavy rainstorm to a sewage backup could cause a problem for your home. However, there is no need to worry. Here at SERVPRO, we have your back, no matter what causes the flood damage in your home.
Our SERVPRO technicians are highly trained and use the newest techniques. We provide continuous training, even for our veteran remediation technicians, so you are always getting the best service we can provide. If you are suffering from the following issues, or need the following services, call us so that we can help you:
- biohazard remediation
- sewage clean up
- flood restoration
- water damage remediation
For example, let us imagine a scenario. Your home suffers flood damage due to a heavy rainstorm, which causes a flash flood. In the span of a few hours, your home could become flooded with rather disgusting water. Flash flooding can carry sewage, biohazards, petroleum gas, and other dangerous materials in its wake. For this reason, and many others, reaching out for professional help is the best thing you can do for both you and your home. Here at SERVPRO, we have the training to deal with black water and the advanced equipment to help your home. We can help you with:
- Water Clean Up
- Water Damage Repairs
- Leaking Roof from Storms
- Sewage Cleanup
If your home becomes flooded during a storm, never wait to call for help. Do the best thing for your home by calling SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Counties with the number (865) 429-8885. We're ready to help you today!