Water Damage in Garage
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Co. arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
For help restoring your home after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Co. at 865-429-8885. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”