This home in Jefferson City was flooded because of a HVAC unit that got backed up, causing the carpet and padding and title to be affected and needing replacing. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson and Cocke County and we got to the job and went straight to work. SERVPRO was able to finish this job within a few days.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?