If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (865) 429-8885

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Fire

This home was affected by a grease fire. The Stove, cabinets and ceiling were all affected. Notice the extent of the damage that just cooking grease can do if left unattended. Grease left unattended can destroy a house within minutes. The after picture show what a great job our team at SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Counties did to bring the kitchen back to normal pre grease fire. Our IICRC certified technicians removed the damaged materials and cleaned the cabinets and drywall. This removed all of the soot damage that occurred during this fire. Our customer was very pleased with the results.