Five Major Principles of Mold Remediation
The IICRC has listed 5 major principles of the mold remediation process:
1. The number one principle is make sure safety and health precautions are taken by clean up professionals.
2. An effective mold remediation cannot be developed without first determining the extent of the contamination to be removed.
3. Eliminating mold at the source of contamination.
4. The mold must be physically removed from the structure.
5. Moisture problems must be identified and controlled soon as possible.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Give SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson and Cocke Counties a call at 865-429-8885 for all your mold and restoration needs.