How Can I Remove the Soot After My House Fire?
Fire Damage and Soot are No Match for SERVPRO – Let Us Restore Your Gatlinburg Home!
Any sudden blaze will leave your Gatlinburg property with copious amounts of debris and plenty of stubborn soot residue. When you call SERVPRO to help, we ensure that your interior gets restored to preloss condition, free of any fire reminders. Our objective is to make it “Like it never even happened,” with each project we are called out to. We deploy our Green Fleet to get to work, providing our state-of-the-art methods and professional equipment.
Will All the Odors and Soot Go Away?
Soot and smoke particles are often stubborn, making them a priority for each call we have to help with fire damage in Gatlinburg. Because the soot is acidic by nature, it can lead to corrosion of certain materials, such as metals. Our skilled technicians address harsh soot residue in several ways, including:
- Wet or dry methods help to loosen smoke and soot particles from a variety of surface areas.
- Thermal foggers work to heat up deodorizing agents to form a chemical cloud, which then penetrates the materials and helps pull out odorous particles.
- When there is a substantial amount of smoke residue present on surfaces, we can seal the walls using a special primer. This gets followed up with the final paint color for a flawless finish.
What About the Air in My Home?
Indoor air quality is always essential with a fire restoration job, which is why we employ various filtration tools to pull out particulates from the air within your home. This helps eliminate lingering smoke odors while ensuring that your interior air is safe for inhabitants.
- Air Scrubbers – these powerful tools inhibit microorganism colonization while reducing air particulates.
- Hydroxyl Generators – this equipment deodorizes your interior while filtering and purifying the air with HEPA filtration.
When you need help reversing the impact of fire damage, call our team at SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Counties. We are available for emergency restoration services 24/7 at (865) 429-8885.
Want to see more about Gatlinburg.