We are Hiring Local Fire Cleaning Technicians
If you have the following skills as a fire-loss-trained restoration technician, we want to talk to you.
- Knowledge of cleaning and restoration techniques for smoke damage on contents and surfaces, and the best practices using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Ability to drive a loaded van to the worksite with an eye for detail to ensure every piece of equipment needed for the job is on board.
- Working knowledge of fans, centrifugal air movers, and best types of dehumidifiers to use for various fire loss drying situations.
- Ability to identify when there is a structural need for controlled demolition and the ability to execute the action.
- Application of odor control methods to remove embedded smoke odors.
- Understanding of how to perform an organized pack-out for customers during fire loss mitigation.
If you are a trained/certified IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician, contact us now. We offer excellent pay and a benefits package for certified, experienced technicians. Call Josh Quillen at our SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Counties office at (865) 429-8885 or send an email to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.