Mold inside my home
So how does mold get into homes?
- roof leaks from damage or missing roofing material
- gutters that need to be cleaned out
- storm rain through window frames or door frames
- leaking pipes, sewer back ups or overflow
- damp basements or crawl spaces
All of these are causes that mold would appear in your home. If any of these are issues at your house it is very important to get them fix as soon as possible. Then call us here at SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson and Cocke Counties if you suspect any mold in your home, all of our technicians are highly trained mold specialists , we have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
Call us today 865-429-8885