Mold on exterior of building
The exterior of this building had mold growth SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Co. was called to take care of the mold. The before picture shows the mold growing along the beams and the second picture shows SERVPRO on a fork lift during the process of the mold removal.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Sevier, Jefferson & Cocke Co. for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.